One of the more interesting looking devices to hit the market recently is the Augvape V200, which is styled on the looks of a B18C car engine! Much like a B18C engine, it has been designed to deliver pure performance, with a maximum power output of 200W!
The chip present in the Augvape V200 also features bypass mode, as well as V Mode which drastically decreases the ramp up time compared to other 200W devices, with a unique adjustment button helping you to navigate the menu system quickly and easily!
- 87.5mm x 45mm x 29.2mm dimensions
- Zinc Alloy construction
- 5-200W output range
- 0.05-3ohm resistance range
- V Mode to reduce ramp up time
- Bypass mode to offer a mech mod styled experience
- 0.96inch OLED display
- Unique styling
- Oversized firing button built into the screen
- Rotating adjustment button
- Bottom latch battery door
- Spring loaded 510 connector
- Balanced USB charging with 1.2A max charging output
What’s in the Box?
Inside the box you get the Augvape V200 mod, a USB cable and a user manual.
Design and Build Quality
Looks wise the Augvape V200 is quite unlike any other mod on the market. Augvape have styled it based on the high performance B18C car engine most commonly found in Honda car models. The resemblance is very close too, and I really do like the unique styling of this device, it makes it stand out from the crowd!
The Augvape V200 measures in at 87.5mm x 45mm x 29.2mm with a centrally placed 510 connector, and I find that this device is a good size for my hand. It is constructed from Zinc Alloy, and doesn’t feel overly heavy even with batteries present in the mod.
At the front of the Augvape V200 is a clear 0.96inch OLED display, displaying the current wattage output, resistance, voltage output, puff time and individual battery life. The fire button is built into the top of the screen, with a circular adjustment button next to it. A latched battery door at the bottom of the Augvape V200 gives access to the battery compartment.
Using the Augvape V200
- Press the power button five times to turn the Augvape V200 on and off
- To switch between Normal mode, V mode and Bypass mode, press the power button three times then turn the adjustment button up or down.
- Normal mode offers a standard variable wattage experience
- V mode greatly increases the ramp up time
- Bypass mode offers a mechanical mod styled experience with short circuit protection
- To adjust screen brightness, press power and the adjustment button down at the same time
- To lock and unlock the wattage, press power and turn the rotation button up
- Standby mode will activate after 60 seconds with no input
- 10 second cut off, low resistance, short circuit, low voltage and excess temperature protections are built in.
No temperature control modes are present on the Augvape V200, this device is all about pure variable wattage power delivery! It does this extremely well, with little delay between pressing the fire button and the V200 firing. Resistance is read pretty accurately, and the V200 can fire resistance as low as 0.05ohm.
If you enjoy a very warm vape, V Mode will appeal to you. This provides an instant power boost to your atty, making your coils ramp up incredibly quickly. Bypass mode is also present, which will give you a mechanical mod styled experience but with safety protections built in.
Battery life was just as I expected from a dual 18650 mod, I can easily get a full day with a 0.5ohm coil running at 35-40W, a 0.25ohm coil at 70-70W gave me half a day, and a 0.15ohm coil running at the top end of the wattage range would last me a couple of hours.
If you are on the hunt for a uniquely styled, straight variable wattage device then the Augvape V200 is a good option to consider! If you are a fan of cars, or high performance Honda’s in particular, this device will definitely hold extra appeal to you!
Now It’s Available :
Hot Sale Recommendation: